Friday, July 16, 2010

Initial Thoughts On Inception


It is three in the morning and I just got back from the midnight screening of Inception. I have decided that reviewing this film after only one viewing would be a mistake, and as I have tickets to see it again today at 3:40pm I figure I might as well hold off on writing a Box Office Review until then. This is just my initial reaction to the film.

While watching this film I had the thought that I was watching something very special. Out of a Summer movie season that has been lackluster, Inception is almost hard to handle.
This movie left me feeling slightly dazed and a bit euphoric. Christopher Nolan has indulged himself with this film and the result is something that is both beautiful, confusing, and an all out masterwork.

I will have a full review up sometime this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment