Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Film Spots

Year One
Directed by Harold Ramis. I have been looking forward to this film for a while. Jack Black, Michael Cera, Paul Rudd, and David Cross show up in this great clip.


Land of the Lost
I have not seen the original TV show and I have heard some negative things about this up coming film. Aside from the similarities to last years Journey to the Center of the Earth it looks like it will be enjoyable. Anything with Danny McBride in it I am there.


Fast and Furious
Paul Walker exclaims in this that "alot has changed" but it doesnt seem like that. This looks very similair to the rest of the movies in the series. The first trailer that was shown before Death Race was a lot better than what is shown here.


Star Trek
I cant say anything bad about this seeing as Simon Pegg is in it. I wish that he was given a more prominent spot in the ads though. It seems that there will be alot of changes to the Star Trek world which realy doesn't matter to me seeing as aside from Wrath of Khan I am not a big fan.


GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra

This looks alright, but nothing in the spot realy stuck out to me. At least Dennis Quaid is still getting jobs and can pay his bills.


UP

I find that the first trailers of Pixar movies I am never that excited about them, but I always love the movies so this will probably be pretty good. It will be interesting to see them work with human characters again seeing as I feel that The Incredibles is the weakest film that Pixar has done.


Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Not that much is shown here that isn't obvious to anyone who saw the first film or knows anything about Transformers.There is going to be giant robots and stuff blowing up. Not looking forward to it but like the millions of other people out there willing to give up their hard earn money I will go see it.


Angels and Demons

After the terrible Davinci Code film it is hard to be that excited for this movie. The book is a lot better than The Davinci Code novel and that is a plus. The one confusing thing is that it seems like it is being advertised as a taking place after Davinci Code which would be different than the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment