Monday, March 9, 2009

Box Office Review - Watchmen (Second Viewing)


On a rare occasion I will watch a movie that I initially do not like, but then I find myself thinking about it for days after. That is what happened with Watchmen over the weekend. I went and re watched the film, this time in IMAX and my opinion of it has changed. This film is a masterpiece. Everyone involved in this should be proud of their accomplishment. Originally some of Zack Snyder’s cinematic choices bothered me, but on the second go they did not. The film flew by, and I found myself forgetting about the novel and enjoying the movie for what it is. The end is different than in the comic, but now I feel that it is a more suitable ending for the big screen adaptation. It is a rare that I will change my opinion on a movie, but I am very glad that I experienced Watchmen again.


A Golden Banana





No comments:

Post a Comment