Thursday, April 2, 2009

Banana A Day - Munich

I have been putting off watching this for a long time, and I know why I did. Once a director gets to where Spielberg is at, he has total control over the movie making process. No studio will tell him to cut anything down, because it doesn't matter. He will make box office no matter what. Munich, was a very bloated and over long film, with a run time of two hours and forty five minutes. There were lots of scenes, especially in the last forty five minutes that should have been cut. That being said, I am glad that I finally watched this. Eric Bana is a good actor, and here he showcases all of his talents. The supporting cast is good as well, but there is not much time spent developing those characters. Story wise it is intriguing, and aside from some over long scenes the pace is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment